Skip to main content
Published In: Videos
A ne pas manquer pour la #JournéeMondialeOcéans! Les #UNDPOceanInnovators 2020 s'unissent pour présenter des solutions innovantes pour répondre aux défis urgents posés par la pollution océanique. Rejoignez-nous pour une #JournéeMondialeOcéans…
Published In: Videos
¡Emocionante #DíaMundialdelosOcéanos de la ONU 2021! Lideres globales de los océanos se unen, en busca de soluciones ante los principales problemas que afrontan nuestros mares. #OcéanoInnovadoresPNUD se unen para presentar nuevas soluciones, ante…
Published In: Videos
The UNDP is organizing a high-level virtual celebration of World Oceans Day and entrepreneurship. The event will feature the first cohort of ocean innovators. With the conversations about these innovations facilitated by His Royal Highness Crown…
Published In: Videos
UNDP Ocean Advocate Cody Simpson takes us through the significant role of the ocean to mankind and why 'the ocean is too big and too important to fail'.
Published In: Videos
Video promoting the 2nd Ocean Innovation Challenge on Sustainable Fisheries on Earth Day.
Published In: Videos
UNDP has selected its first cohort of nine Ocean Innovators offering solutions that cut across a wide range of technological, policy, regulatory and other innovative approaches to reducing marine pollution. Get to know each of our innovators.
Published In: Videos
A diverse group of experts and practitioners spanning the globe talk about their experiences, approaches and lessons in addressing marine plastics pollution.
Published In: Videos
Up to 20 million tonnes of plastic goes into the ocean every year. That's as much as 3 kilograms per person each year.
Published In: Videos
In 1950, the seas were abundant with fish, with 22 percent of the available stock, being fished at a sustainable level leaving 78 percent "Developing" or "underexploited".